• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey!

Chubbyb

Hatchling Dragon
Hey guys I recently got a new enclosure and also I was given a beardie that was neglected..
Need more ideas on how to make it better right now i have 2 100w for the basking and i ordered 2 10.0 reptisun bulbs any other ideas will be appreciated

his name is reju i think that's how you spell it but as of right now this little guy does not like me at all

Pat B

Super Moderator
The picture of your enclosure is a little hard to see....is it 6 sided? How old is your little guy? Keep your enclosure very simple without a lot of frills....beardies don't need that frilly stuff. Let him get used to his new home for about a week - 10 days. He needs time to adjust to you and that is ok. Is he eating? Pooping? Just looked at your picture again. Looks like you have 2 beardies and the enclosure is split?? That is good not to house them together. I don't see thermometers but hope you have them....the digital type with a probe. He sure does have a dark beard....hopefully that will go away as he gets used to you. When you pick him up....do so from the front so he can see you coming. Good luck!! :D

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Pat B I think I see a wall in between the two dragons but it hard to tell

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Poor boy. He's just not sure who to trust yet. Since someone neglected him, he might be a little defensive and doesn't quite trust you yet. You can try giving him something of yours with your scent on it like an old rolled shirt. That way he'll get used to you being there and see that you don't mean any harm. I see there's a divider between the two beardies which is good.

I wish you luck with both beardies.

Latest posts