• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey ya'll!

lizard_of_aus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello! My babies and I are new to this forum, and I just thought I'd say hello and introduce my little ones. I am expecting a third this Tuesday, a female from Tom's gorgeous pooper troop, a little orange female I am calling Sookie ;D

Here is Daku,my little wild man that has been a real stinker to tame:
dc003.jpg

This is my petite girl Carina, who is such a little sweetie:
dc001-1.jpg

And Ms Sookie herself:
IMG_2472.jpg

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HI, Carolyn. And welcome to our forum. Gorgeous! All of them. Can't wait to hear about your tales.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
are you a "southern vampire novels" or "true blood" fan
just guessin from the name of one of your babies
Sookie is a character in the Sookie Stackhouse novels that True Blood is based on.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay for all new comers.. we are planning a photo shoot in USA in June. UK and Aus, same time, but in a location best for you. We are ( in usa) gonna head to mid Amercia ( ks, ms, ok) for our photo shoot... Be there or be square ! ;)
If that doesn't work, then just let's get a collage going.
Janie..
*grins @ Carolyn....*

lizard_of_aus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
are you a "southern vampire novels" or "true blood" fan
just guessin from the name of one of your babies
Sookie is a character in the Sookie Stackhouse novels that True Blood is based on.

I like both, but the books are better (the books are almost always better). I started reading the books after I started watching the series. And yep, you guessed it...she is named after Sookie Stackhouse ;D

lizard_of_aus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
Okay for all new comers.. we are planning a photo shoot in USA in June. UK and Aus, same time, but in a location best for you. We are ( in usa) gonna head to mid Amercia ( ks, ms, ok) for our photo shoot... Be there or be square ! ;)
If that doesn't work, then just let's get a collage going.
Janie..
*grins @ Carolyn....*

Coooll! ;D ;D. Just let me know when and where! I think June is when we have the Reptile Expo in OKC!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i read all the books while i was in Iraq and then watched the first season on bootleg there lol. just finished this season of true blood last night grrrrrr for cliff hangers lol

lizard_of_aus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
i read all the books while i was in Iraq and then watched the first season on bootleg there lol. just finished this season of true blood last night grrrrrr for cliff hangers lol

I know!! And their not going to start filming season 3 until December, which means we probably won't see it until next summer! ARGhhh :p. I was glad to finally see Mary Ann go though..I wasn't expecting Eggs to leave though ;D