• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey this is Todd!

dragonlover45

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi my name is Todd, and i have just gotten my second beardie! her name is Ameilia and shes adorable! I had another beardie back in march, but sadly he died of kidney failure. The vet said it happens sometimes, but it was hard as i think all who have lost a beardie know. Well on a brighter side I have new baby to care for and love!! I look forward to meeting all of you!! :D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Todd and welcome! I'm so sorry about the loss of your beardie. It is difficult. Amazing how attached we become to these little ones! Can't wait to hear about your adventures with Ameilia

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome aboard Tom....looking forward to some pics...as we love the babies around here !!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome Todd, to the smallest, neatest, Dragon family out there ;)
Piiiiicturrrreeeesssss please ? :D
Janie.

Latest posts