• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey guys im new to the fourm

Dillon Hoopes

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey I just came across this fourm so I thought I would register and check it out. I have been a dragon owner for 5 years. I currently have 4 dragons no normals im big into the red and yellows im working on a rack enclosure of 15 cages in all and will be stocking up on some snow and fire and citrus dragons I have bread before but I want to take it to a new level!! Oh my names dillon and im 20 and live in coulumbus ohio

Reactions: NLC

Pat B

Super Moderator
Welcome to BDF. This is a good forum with lots of information. I am a born and raised Buckeye and my brother lives in Dublin....lol....welcome again!!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
6.jpg

NLC

Hatchling Dragon
Hello Dillion from badass cleveland! Look forward to seeing ur clutches and ur adult BD :)

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2

Dillon Hoopes

Bearded Dragon Egg
I live in dublin/hilliard and thanks for the welcome im tryin to figure out how to upload pictures it says there all to big

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's funny! I don't think I knew I was whispering. It looked big when I typed. Hmmm. LOL.

Welcome to the forums...:)

Latest posts