• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey Folks - new to the Forum

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello All,

My name is Germain,

My wife (Billy) & I thoroughly enjoy the Critters (our pet name for the group), they are a valuable extension of the family.

My first experience as a keeper was in 2002, I was/am so intrigued by their regal prehistoric 'lOOk'. I have since had 8 beautiful BDs keep me. 4 of them are still ruling my life. Through the years, 3 of my precious companions have been rehomed to other family members, 1 unfortunately passed away.

Here is my BD portion of the family, not in any particular order ...

This is Arrow, my oldest Male
Mixed%20BDs%20040.JPG

This is/was Nitro RIP
Nitro!%20063.JPG

Demon in his home ...
Sand%20Substrate%20016.JPG

The 4 that are controlling me presently, left to right: Demon, Sandy, Dinah, Arrow
All4BDsBath010.jpg

Demonicus - aka - Demon, my youngest male
All4BDsBath039.jpg

Nitro Praying - Miss her dearly :'-(
Nitro294.jpg

This is my oldest girl - Dinah
DinahArrow135.jpg

My younger girl - Sandy
Sandy859.jpg

Their homes - Counter clockwise from the top - Arrow, Dinah, Sandy
SandSubstrate019.jpg

This be me ...

Germain2.jpg

So that is it, the majority of the family, I have 4 human children, a beautiful wife, a cat & a dog.

So the long & short of it is, it is my pleasure to make the acquaintance of all of you. Hope to see pics of your 'Critters' also as I browse the Forum.

Have a great Day/Night all,

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Germain, welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining - it's a pleasure to meet you and your family! :)

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey there, welcome "officially" LOL

That pic of Nitro praying had me in tears, was a truly awesome dragon.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank You All!!! The reception has been a good one, warm, friendly & is very appreciated
icon_thumright-1.gif

Reactions: Jp

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey Germ

It is great to finally have you here, I have seen you on other forums and you give some excellant advice and it is great we can now pull information from your experiences.

Latest posts