• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey Everyone

cjwcn

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey, I'm Chris and I'm new here. I'm 19 and currently going to school to become a vet tech. I have a dog, 55 gal fish tank with cichlids, 7 birds, a dog, 2 hamsters, 2 leopard geckos and now a bearded dragon (i think that's all. lol.). I recently got a 3 year old female bearded dragon from someone and decided to join a forum to get some tips and different ideas on how to keep her happy. Haven't decided a name for her yet, but she's pretty big. I've had her for a few days and she seems to be doing well. Eating and running around a little, mostly basking. I already posted something in the forums asking about diet so you can check that out if you have any suggestions because she was only on a cricket diet and I want to try and change that. I plan to get some helpful info from here and I'm sure I'll be asking questions. I know quite a bit about bearded dragons, but there's always something new to learn.

Here's a few pics of her.

CIMG0099.jpg

CIMG0002.jpg

CIMG0103.jpg

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey Chris, welcome to the forum! We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Great pics - she's a big girl!!!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome.

Gosh thats one big girl you got there. She looks good

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum !! nice to see another big girl as I have one myself !!

Latest posts