• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey, Bernie's Dad and New Administrator

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello everyone, I wanted to officially join the forum so I can stop hiding behind the scenes! I am Renee's husband and will be helping out with some of the Admin work required to keep the site fresh and hoppin'.

I have been assisting with some of the maintenance thus far and have provided some feedback, mostly while hovering over Renee's shoulder ;) So I figured it was time to announce myself and make it official.

Most of you know about Bernie so I won't go into that much more, but as far as the forum feel free to use me not only as a bearded dragon resource, but as the technical resource for anything you would like to see added or how to do stuff.

Take care all, you will surely see me around!

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ooh, it's nice to meet you, sir. ^^

My name is Adria, I'm the owner of Spike (or S.J), A brown/blue cross Beardie. I always have things to say and stories to tell, A lot of people in the forums already love to hear about Spike, My adventurous lil' guy.

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you and yes I have read about Spike already and love the cartoons! I am looking forward to more of Spike as this little community grows.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Nice to meet you, hope to see you around the forums...with me and Harley !

Laurie

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
KAJA said:
I have read about Spike already and love the cartoons!

heh, Thanks. I think I might have to restart the webcomic about him though, My computer crashed and I lost all of the comics I was going to add. But Hey, Now that I have photoshop, Now I can maybe make the comics look better with shading and effects.

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks beardielover! I dont know how much more I can offer when reading some of these good posts. Renee always has one up on me - she is the Mom after all ;)

I am just trying to help with the tech geek stuff :p