• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey all! Got my beardie on Thursday!

Boshia

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi, everyone! I'm Boshia, and I have 5 Leopard geckos, and one female Beardie. The leopard geckos are Dusty, Lyra, Amber, Sage, and Vespa. The beardie is Nubs. She's named that because she has four legs but only 3 feet, and half of her tail was bitten off. She also has stunted growth, so she's always going to be 10 and a half inches long from head to tail. Here's the Leos:
Dusty
IMG_02652.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

Amber
IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

Lyra
IMG_02512.jpg

IMG_02542.jpg

Vespa
IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

Sage
IMG_03193.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

And Nubs, my beardie =)
IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

It's going to be fun being part of this community!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol no problem! remember...this forum runs on pictures so we expect to see more!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to our forum. Handsome/Beautiful bunch you've got!

Boshia

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Haha, I love to take pictures, so you won't have to worry about that! Thanks cryptic, dragon, and renee!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow... beauties all... I too run gecks.. and I also have a "nubs" in the family... His name is Yardley....
IMG_0166.jpg

Just thought to share...
Janie :)

Boshia

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yardley is beautiful, he looks so happy hanging around on his hammock! Nub's favorite place is her hammock, too.
Thanks, Janie ;)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
wow..............hehehe love the gex pics. they're hard to photograph like that for me.
Nubs is adorable

Latest posts