• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

He's here

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I got my new leo toinght. He seems to be adjusting well. just kinda crawling around checking things out. Haven't decided on a name yet tho. Well here he is

DSCF1139.jpg

DSCF1136.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As in Donkey ? From the movie....Croc...Dundee ? That widdle thing doesn't look a bit like Donk !
*prepare for a looooong weekend ;)*
Janie

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
the pet store said he's an eclipse whatever that means. he's yellowish/orangish. the fat part of his tail is white and black

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oooooooooooh pretty

Eclipse defines his eyes. Not his body.
His tail looks Carrot Tail, his body looks..........lavender

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Picaso has started to shed. Is there anything I need to do besides a humid moist hide? And damp paper towel is ok to use for that right? I tried to take him out last night. He chirped at me? What is the best way to get them used to being handled. I also sanitized a bunch of plastic hamster tubes are they ok to use for him? How much stress does it take for them to drop thier tail?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just a damp hide with whatever for media, towels, mosses... All fine.
Gecks are a pretty hardy species... It takes quite a bit of force for them to drop tail, Corrine... Just take it slow and easy... The Chirping was a distress sound...
Janie

Latest posts