• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HE'S HERE!!!

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I realize it seems pointless now..........but can you make a phone call to UPS to complain about the way they're handling our packages?

Congrads on the new baby!!!!!! Back to my impatience...........................PICS PLEASE!!!!!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm glad he arrived almost safe and sound. Can't wait to see him.

Yes, I would definitely file a complaint with your local UPS. They need to be more conscientious as to what they are delivering and how they handle the packages.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yes every person that has a problem with the way a package is delivered (especially live animals) should call ups and complain. Hopefully the more people that say something about this uncaring attitude their deliverymen have may get something done. I happen to know ups drivers get paid quite well to do what they do so the least they could do is practice a little care with the packages they deliver.

and congratulations on your new baby we so need pics you do realize this right?? ;D

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Cant believe some delivery guys how careless, thank god you where there waiting for your new baby I know it cold here outside so that could be fatal up here if left out for long. CONGRATS on your new baby though will keep an eye out for those pics you promised ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mush is good ;) I like mine fried with honey drizzled over it ... *grins*
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm glad he seemed not to stress over his ordeal. Hopefully he'll settle right in.

It may seem like your complaint fell on slightly deaf ears, but keep in mind they must document the occurance and it should be passed to the main hub, which in turn must also supply a copy to the office. Similar complaints concerning handling of our packages are already on file and as they stack up, it gives us leverage.
For the record, I used Fed Ex last week. Paid more for the delivery, and got the same kind of customer service. It just doesn't seem to matter who the shipper is. It's not their package, it's just their job.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here's a new sign to hang on your door... All deliveries are being monitored... When abuse of packages noted, frying pan will be administered ;)

What cha all think ? ;)
Janie

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL love that lady.... Our delivery guy is awesome he is scared of our pits though lol I dont think dogs and delivery guys get along.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
now just Think... If Gina and I lived next door to each other... What do you think that poor *HA!* driver would look like at the end of the day ;)
Double Wammy ! ( on an after thought.. perhaps he should drop mine first... Gina doesn't leave much ;))
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It also occurs to me, to have physical documentation of every occurrence. Print out those emails...
Set your cam to slow, and record each delivery you can.
Take pictures of all packages with the warning labels...
Write letters, and keep a copy as well as the responses.

Eventually with this kind of documentation, you should be able to force the issue of better service.
Who knows.... a global effort... for a global delivery service. ;)
Janie

Latest posts