• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help

Danny nicholas

Hatchling Dragon
Hi just wonderd if my bearded dragon is underweight he is 11 months old and is 19inches long ill post a pic also I can't seem to find what colour he falls into? Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 41

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
His head looks in that pic to be goin a bit grey thats usualky the sign that thier gonna shed, if he hasn't for that long hes due one. mine is almost ten month s old is 17 inches and is 305 grams if that helps .how often do you bath him ?

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
Cool he'll let you know if he s not ok. heres specs after head an back shed just before legs an tail he always sheds the same way .

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385212023695.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385212023695.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 23

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
If you wanna fatten him up a girl on here gave me a great tip because my boy was a bit skinny. I ve started to put about 4 waxworm s in with his salad once every fews days he loves them an eats more salad now because he thinks there in there, thier very high in fat so they cant be fed every day they could also get too fusy ,but its worked specs has gone from 236 grams to 305 in five weeks :cool: make sure its wax worms though other s are not recommended

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
When I got him he shed every week for 4 months should I be worried?

I wouldn't worry too much. My girl just turned 1 year and went through a tail shed (which was funny because she was in a tail shed when we got her!) but she hadn't shed in about 6 months! When we got her she was in a constant shed, we never knew what her true color was LOL!

You're boy looks good!

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
No worries wax worms are great you get lots in a tub ,they only eat a bit of any greens yr dragon eats to keep them alive an because you dont feed many they last ages :)

Latest posts