• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

help!!

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
Theseus is having seziusers. i came down today and it was flipping out and i know that it was. he has been not eating for the past few days and is always sleeping. i give it fresh greens everyday and try to feed him at least three times a day. the heating gets 105 at the basking and cool side is 80. at night it gets 75 to 80 degrees. the lighting is at least 5 inches away. im using carpet and its urate if thats right in its poop is not normal either. I came on this before for past problems and for awhile it was getting better but now all of a sudden its worse than before. im freaking out and i dont know how much a vet visit is either.

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ive never heard of seizures in dragons, but I would imagine its nothin to play with. Seizures are from irregular brain function and can brought on by a number of things. What type of uvb bulb do you use? What is wrong with his urate? I would take the carpet out and use paper towel or newspaper til he recovers, itll be easier to get a stool sample for a vet from paper than carpet. 5 inches is a little close to a heat source...Back it off a few inches if you can. What are you feeding? What supplements are you using? Are you bathing regularly?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We all deal with these kinds of things differently and I'm sure Jesse did everything he could

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OMG.jpg

So sorry to hear of Theseus's sudden Passing, when things were appearing to be getting better. Could have had issues that you were unaware of, BDs are notorious for not showing underlying issues until it is too late. Condolences for your loss. RIP Theseus.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
My condolences. Poor dragon! Sometimes it's impossible to know what the best course of action to take is. If it were one of my females i would have assumed they were gravid again and acting out because of it :confused:.

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
whats your problem really? i tried everything i can okay i spent all my money into theseus trying to make things better but when you go and judge me like that is not okay.
He only said that because it seemed like you could care less..that's all..... uhhh sorry for your loss..

Latest posts