• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help!

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I have a problem my beardies light bulb went out and I don't have a spare so I took out of (out of two) bulbs in my turtles tank and put it in but it doesn't give off enough heat so i duct tapped ons of my geckos heat pads onto the bottom (I had a spare) so he could sleep with it since there's not enough heat in his tank, sadly it's not getting through the sand as well but I just put it on so we'll see about it, but another issue is he won't sleep on it

Tyler_Vance

Juvenile Dragon
Well how cold is it getting at night? You shouldn't really need a heat pad although it wouldn't hurt. You should be fine for a day without it being really hot but I would get a light asap. Even if you have extra bulbs laying around the house they might produce enough heat.

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
The weathers pretty weird sometimes it's below 0 and other times it's in the 20-30 so I'm hoping the heating pad will be good enough until I get a new bulb and I'm hoping to get that tomorrow

Latest posts