• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help!

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
Fox keeps scratching on the glass and following something but I have no idea what it is! His beard gets black when he's following it too! Also when I put my hand in to pet or hold him he thinks I'm food or trying to feed him so he licks me

misskatie

Juvenile Dragon
He probably sees his reflection in the glass...he doesn't realize he is seeing himself he thinks its another male dragon...my bearded dragon does that and I got some matte window film....and your dragon isn't going to eat you I promise lol

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409095215.701842.jpg
I took him out to play and now he's just doing this and I'm not very familiar with how they act

misskatie

Juvenile Dragon
Also I am not sure if you are aware but you really should not be using sand as a substrate tile, reptile carpet or even paper towel are way better substrates....sand can cause a lot of problems and to me anyway it's not worth the risk

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I am aware the problem is I haven't had a chance to replace it, I've tried paper towel but he shredded it and since he's been on sand since the beginning (when she got him as a baby) I thought it would be ok til I got playground sand or something else

Marquez0352

Hatchling Dragon
Sand is no big deal. Our Button was raised with sand and she learned by natural instincts to hunt for her crickets carefully. Sand is fine. Preference really.

Marquez0352

Hatchling Dragon
Just make sure you change sand every two months to keep clean and healthy environment for your beardie and swift for debris every weekend

Latest posts