• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help (won't mate)

zoebeaton

Bearded Dragon Egg
So i have a pair of male and female bearded dragons they have been sexed and everything my male has been head bobbing at the female but wont even try to mate with her just head bobbing and my female is head bobbing very aggressive at him chasing him and biting his neck and mounting him i don't know why she is doing this and i just want to breed them is there anything i can do to fix this behavior

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So i have a pair of male and female bearded dragons they have been sexed and everything my male has been head bobbing at the female but wont even try to mate with her just head bobbing and my female is head bobbing very aggressive at him chasing him and biting his neck and mounting him i don't know why she is doing this and i just want to breed them is there anything i can do to fix this behavior
Are you sure they are what they are ? It sounds like its reversed she being the he and he being the she-- Please post a pic of both of their vents on a table w/ their tails in the air -- please keep them separated for now