• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help with feeding

Scotty

Bearded Dragon Egg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345081805.870907.jpg

I would greatly appreciate some help with feeding my baby beardie veggies/fruits, in my house I have cucumbers, green beans, and blueberries. How would I feed my beardie these? From nose to vent it is only 2.7 inches. With tail it is 4.9 inches.

My questions are, whats the BEST stuff to feed to them in the veggie department/ fruit? And also, My beardie is quite small so how would I feed him like cucumbers and green beans? Peas? Do the green beans and peas have to be boiled first? And then for the green beans do I just slice it? Same thing for the cucumbers? For peas do I smash then? Should I use them from right out of the freezer? And smash from there? And the blueberries.. I have blueberries in a freezer baggy in the freezer, they're hard as a rock. And the blueberries themselves are twice the size of my beardies head.. If you haven't noticed I'm completely clueless on how to feed mine BD vegetables and fruits.. I could use all and any help I can get! Thank in advance!

slices mommy

Juvenile Dragon
Your very welcome! Mine doesn't seem to care for fruits so I have no idea how to prepare them. I just stuck with the rule of nothing bigger than the space between their eyes.

Latest posts