• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help with eggs.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hey all..... I've never breed any time of her before..... And these are beardies. But hope someone maybe able to help me.

My chameleon eggs have been incubating since January 20th and take from 8-11 months to hatch. So it's coming up.

Question is.... Two eggs started to sweet which I thought means there are going to hatch...... But it's been 5 days since that and the eggs are all shriveled and yellow/brown....... Whys thus happening? And is it gonna screw the rest of the eggs?

uploadfromtaptalk1408139323115.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1408139332015.jpg

I took one and cut it open and it was like cheesey on the inside with some other black spots inside......

Any help would be better than the no help I get from chameleon people...

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not sure why they would change like that. Could be just that they were bad and their time was up. How do the others look? How many days in are you?

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Sorry for late responses guys.... Had to throw out 2 more.... That makes 3 total... And think one more is going bad now..... Why after almost 8 and half months are these eggs going to ****?

Latest posts