• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help with a re-design

BonsaiGuy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone!

So I've had my Beardie, Rex, for just over 4 years now. Through those years his setup has changed off and on, but it's stayed this way for a couple of years now. He seems to constantly be scratching at his glass doors and I feel so bad for him. I want to redesign his setup and really surprise him.

I'm always amazed by seeing the work other people have done for their Beardie setups, but with my poor craftsmanship, I'm afraid I could never replicate that work. I've seen people use polystyrene, how easy is that stuff to work with? What needs to be done to it so that it can be used?

Here's his current setup:
005.JPG

Any comments would be great, thanks!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I believe with the polystyrene you just have to cut it to size and seal it off on the exposed sides with non-toxic paint.
I like Rex's enclosure! Maybe you could expand the second level a bit somehow to give him more room to run around? Or add a hamster wheel?? hahah! I kid, I kid!

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
If you go on youtube theres good videos made by lizardlandscapes. Thats where i learned to do mine.

BonsaiGuy

Bearded Dragon Egg
I actually found some of that wall decor (the picture looking background stuff) that I plan on lining the walls with. I picked up another log as well and I plan on switching over to tile so that it's easier to clean.

Latest posts