• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

help! possible egg trouble!

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ok my 7 year old female sandfire cleo accidently got prego and i didnt find out till she popped out 3 eggs sunday night. the eggs looked fine when they came out so i put them in the incubator. ive been doing my best to keep an eye on her between school and working on my house and she has slowed down alot she is hella sleepy and looking a little bloated. so im not sure what is going on with her. and i checked on the eggs this morning and they were kinda hard and the light yellow patch they had on them had turned dark yellow. what is going on??????

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The eggs may not be fertile. My concern is the female dragon. 3 eggs is not all that there. Give her a long warm soak and when she warms up from that put her in a tub of moist sand with a heat lamp. This may trigger the urge to dig and lay the rest.
Post some pictures of the eggs and I will look after work tonight.

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
how do i post pic's? and i checked her again and total she has laid 8 and 4 are in the incubator now the other 3 that were at ready in there are definantly bad but the last one is looking good and this is day 3 for it. the others went bad on day 2. i'll finally be home alone to get stuff done tonight so i will make sure to soak her. thank. i'll keep ya posted on whats going on with her. by the way i think she is starting to get rub sores or something cuz the scales on her belly close to her vent and the vent itself are turning red and looking kinda dark tented. im keeping it clean and putting onitment on it. any thing else i can do for that?

Latest posts