• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jack Neal

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok so I got my beardie on Monday, it was a quick rehome and I cleaned his enclosure the best I could, and I’m still waiting on stuff to arrive for the inside. He’s great, however I’m worried because he wasn’t eating his locusts yesterday or today(Tuesday). I am assuming it’s just stress from the move but I can’t be sure :) he’s very inquisitive and active and looks as if he’s hunting the locusts but he just ignores them. When I try to feed him one with my tweezers he closes his eyes, moves his head or head it’s the tweezers out my hand. I don’t want to let the locusts free roam in his tank in case they just hide and then die in the corners. He’s also always jumping at his UV light and trying to climb the wall xD I’m going to try feed him some greens this evening but unsure if all of this is normal :,) thsnk you so much <3 I just wanna give him the best life he can have. Oh he’s also 7 :)

Jack Neal

Bearded Dragon Egg
His basking light and UVB light are under review right now as I got them along with him. I am unsure I trust the previous owner and will be replacing them tomorrow if I can get to the reptile shop. The UVB light is a tube that is attached to the wall with grips. I will attach a picture :) as for the food, my mum is buying some salad right now and I’m going to try give him what his previous owner said his favourite was. I have ordered reptile carpet, a new feeding and water dish, some cockroaches for feeders and I’m going to make my own den/decorations for him as best as I can.e a

Attachments

• 9F66727B-14BD-45DA-B475-984AA5877AB5.jpeg
    9F66727B-14BD-45DA-B475-984AA5877AB5.jpeg
    463.7 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts