• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help please

skuczma

Bearded Dragon Egg
Everywhere I read people say not to put a ton of stuff in the cage until they are a little older. I have a heat lamp to the left and a basking light to the right which is 8 inches above the slate. I have a UVB build that runs across the length of the tank. Right now i do not have a permanent temperature gage. But am buying that soon. I have a big bowl that is normally in the cage for warm baths although I do a warm bath in the morning. I am hoping to build him a good size cage in a few months but this is a 30 gallon tank. He has a salad bowl but has been very picky about his greens. I want to make sure that I have a good home for him or ideas to improve In the coming weeks.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385336812.367245.jpg

davedragon10

Hatchling Dragon
I agree looks good. Check temps on cool side. Make sure its about 80.
Baby dragons dont realy go after greens. Just keep em available.
Gut load your crickets if your worried about

Latest posts