• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help please

danielnz00

Bearded Dragon Egg
Can anyone give me some advice? I can't get my BD to get greens or flukers pellets, oh and won't drink water,she will only eat crickets, but she is only young

uploadfromtaptalk1350181745790.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They won't drink standing water from a dish. You can give water by misting their salads, giving them baths, and they obtain water from their crickets. Keep offering her greens even if she doesn't touch them. When they shed, you can mist them outside your enclosure to avoid humidity. I sometimes give mine small dobs of baby food squash- orange, yellow color seems to attract her whenever she doesn't want to eat her greens.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
She looks to be pretty tiny right now. Crickets and live feeders are mainly what they'll eat at this age. I would offer greens, but they don't necessarily pick them up right away.

Pat B

Super Moderator
My Spike is about 10 months and rarely eats greens even though I offer them everyday. He is a realy booger when it comes to eating! :rolleyes:

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My Allie didn't want her greens for the past two days. Turns out I put something called endive greens into her salad. She wouldn't eat them. She ate the crickets over her salad. Another thing: I gave the endive greens to her crickets. They eat the endive. So it's a win win situation with Allie. Allie's favorite staple is turnip greens and collards.

danielnz00

Bearded Dragon Egg
Quite happy today, I've been watching my young BD from a distance and she's been drinking water out of her water bowl

Latest posts