• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help please

Deviance

Bearded Dragon Egg
So i recently got a bearded dragon about a month or two ago and ive noticed some weird things in the past couple days im worried my beardie is ill or has some kind of infection, i noticed a scab looking thing on his stomach and his back has a black spot on it (pictures below) i just need some helpful insight on what i should do about this thank you.
IMG_4322.JPG
IMG_4325.JPG
IMG_4324.JPG

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I would have him looked at by a vet. He looks to be in the middle of a shed so a nice warm bath would help to loosen any real stuck on skin. I'm not sure about that spot on his back though, it looks like stuck shed but it also looks like he could have been burned.

Latest posts