• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help needed for blackouts

DC2002C

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi so I am in Ireland and they are telling us that their will be blackouts during the winter.

If this happens what can I do to keep my beardie warm?

Thank you!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi so I am in Ireland and they are telling us that their will be blackouts during the winter.

If this happens what can I do to keep my beardie warm?

Thank you!
If you can find hand warmers in your stores I would get some of those --- but you must be careful as they get really hot -- you can place them in the tank w/ a dish cloth or towel over them --- place your digital probe thermometer on them and it will give you a temp of what they are -- make sure your getting this before you let the dragon near them --- they last 4-6 hours --

DC2002C

Bearded Dragon Egg
If you can find hand warmers in your stores I would get some of those --- but you must be careful as they get really hot -- you can place them in the tank w/ a dish cloth or towel over them --- place your digital probe thermometer on them and it will give you a temp of what they are -- make sure your getting this before you let the dragon near them --- they last 4-6 hours --
I will check them out. Thanks!

Latest posts