• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HELP ! Need advice

Apollo10

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have acquire a male beardie , my third one. But I bought it from someone but when I saw it , he was in a VERY BAD condition! So my small heart was telling me I should go through with the transaction and I did.. (Luckily didn't pay alot) but his nails are way too long and alot of other things wrong but I know I can help him too the right path. But his nails is the problem! I know how to cut them but they are to long for just small triming and I don't have the money to take him to a vet . Soo any help please , should I just cut his nails shorter even though it might be sorr or what?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435940685.365566.jpg

misskatie

Juvenile Dragon
Their nails don't have to be a certain length to take them to the vet you can do it at home with any length

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have used a nail file. Gently – in one direction – a little bit at a time. Over the course of a few days you'll get her done. Good for you – and good luck

Latest posts