• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help me -> rescued dragon

RMia123

Bearded Dragon Egg
Very pretty, looks just like our Dashell ! (Ok, so maybe I'm biased ....hahahaha) Here is a couple photos of our baby....looks real similar doesn't she :) ....and don't ask, second one...she's still in her "sleeper"...hahahaha

Awww shes so cutee!! How old is she? :):bd:

OHnatalie

Bearded Dragon Egg
She or he isn't 4, looks younger. Here is my Male bearded dragon. Godzilla. He's spoiled.
Absolutely adorable! We refer to ours as "princess". We don't dare use the word DRAGON!!!!
Ours sleeps in a sleeper......too? hahahaha

Attachments

• Dashell Sleeper.JPG
    Dashell Sleeper.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 22

Alex Greene

Bearded Dragon Egg
Your bearded dragon could be just behind on its growth give him/her some live crickets and veggies. Then he/she will grow better.

Heidi

Bearded Dragon Egg
Rankin is similar to a standard bearded dragon but is smaller so the previous owner may very well have been telling you the truth. If she was used to eating kale then I would keep giving it to her; changing their diet can cause them to stop eating. Salad greens should make up the bulk of her diet. Small amounts of veggies can be given daily. Fruit should only be given once a week and a very small amount. Bugs (crickets, super worms, meal worms and horned worms) should only be given in small amounts twice a day. (about 25% of their daily intake) Sex is determined by looking at the base of the tail; one horizontal bump is female, two vertical bumps is male.

May I suggest getting the book "The Bearded Dragon Manual by de Vosjoli" It was written by experts who study these amazing creatures. It is very informative in answering a lot of questions.

Attachments

• 20190209_094503.jpg
    20190209_094503.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

OHnatalie

Bearded Dragon Egg
"Salad" greens is one word I'd stay away from. Salad is not a good choice for dragons. Definately get a good book on specific greens to feed your dragon for good health and nutrition.