• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help, lizard has diarrhea (might have contracted pin worms?)

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
So I have two beardies, one Ive had since she was a baby and one that I took it after some horrible owners surrendered it. The surrender (popeye) came with pinworms and he’s been on treatment for it, Ive been trying to be careful about Nero not sitting on his towels and stuff and they aren’t allowed to meet face to face. Today I had Nero out on a clean towel and she popped on it. But it was not solid and didn’t look normal. I’m taking popeye back for another visit since the vet wants to check up on him again. Should I take her too? Here’s a picture of it. There was one small change to her diet, I gave both of them bell peppers in their meals. But I don’t think that is the issue. Please help.

Attachments

• AAEBB852-1AD3-4426-A007-78623EFA3950.jpeg
    AAEBB852-1AD3-4426-A007-78623EFA3950.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
So I have two beardies, one Ive had since she was a baby and one that I took it after some horrible owners surrendered it. The surrender (popeye) came with pinworms and he’s been on treatment for it, Ive been trying to be careful about Nero not sitting on his towels and stuff and they aren’t allowed to meet face to face. Today I had Nero out on a clean towel and she popped on it. But it was not solid and didn’t look normal. I’m taking popeye back for another visit since the vet wants to check up on him again. Should I take her too? Here’s a picture of it. There was one small change to her diet, I gave both of them bell peppers in their meals. But I don’t think that is the issue. Please help.
And before you ask her lighting is the same as it’s always been. And it works great this happened just today.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It looks ok maybe some white urate would be good - but for the most part it looks fine - green pepper will give them hydration what else are your feeding? DO NOT let them do a enema on Popeye ---- if they want a fecal take one in -- enemas often end in disaster --

Latest posts