• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help I'm worried

Joseph Andujar

Bearded Dragon Egg
Okay so I was playing with my dragon and I noticed a long blond hair,so thinking it was just a loose hair I pulled a little trying not to freak her out with fast movements and she flipped out.Come to find out the hair is in her slit that she poops from and I'm scared that it may be hurting her

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It should pass with the next poop just make sure she is well hydrated. If she eats veggies for you, put a drop of olive oil on a piece of green or an apple to help lube things up. Whatever you do, don't pull it anymore. Pulling things out could cause more harm than good.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Just try to watch what he eats. I have one that will eat whatever he bits he can find on the floor. I once caught him trying to eat a tuft of cat hair!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
OMG, I just had a little frog eat a giant corner of wet paper towel on Sunday. Tonight I went to check on him and I couldn't tell what end it came out of, but I have no idea how it fit in his stomach!

Latest posts