• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

help help help

cherokee_babe1988

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I just got a new bearded dragon and she is fat and the person I got her from had alot of them. I asked why she was so fat and he said because she had eggs and that she wasnt going to have babies. Whats the chances of her having eggs with out mating.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dragons can hold sperm from a male up to a year before becoming gravid...
Now that said... It is very possible for a female who has never been with a male to produce non fertilized eggs....
Janie

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
if she does lay eggs and you don't plan on keepping them you can freeze them and throw them out

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As Corrine points out, you can freeze the eggs so you won't have to worry about the babies. It is said to be the most humane way to expose of the eggs.

Latest posts