• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help!! (different-looking poop)

Larissa132

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've had this little guy since Saturday, no problems. He's super friendly, loves to eat and be held and all his poops have been brown with the whitish yellow urates. He pooped earlier today, was normal and than he just did this!! Urates were also watery, what's going on with him? He eats crickets, dubias and I've put veggies in there every day since he's came home!

Attachments

• 20210914_141641.jpg
    20210914_141641.jpg
    654.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210913_082555.jpg
    20210913_082555.jpg
    933.1 KB · Views: 19

Jprice21

Hatchling Dragon
Well some are gonna be like that it really depends what he eats basically if it was veggies that’s normal if it was a worm crickets or dubia roaches it should be more brown and firm so not normal just depends

Larissa132

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well some are gonna be like that it really depends what he eats basically if it was veggies that’s normal if it was a worm crickets or dubia roaches it should be more brown and firm so not normal just depends
Okay ill keep an eye on him!! Have never seen that color before!

Jprice21

Hatchling Dragon
Just wasn't sure because of the color! Better to be safe than sorry.
Plus remember their poops are sometimes yellow or white a bit they urinate not with liquid but with the same way there poop comes out basically sometimes that urine is a yellow or white it looks fine too me tbh

Latest posts