• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HELP... aggressive dragon

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh Diego gets quite grumpy wen shedding. Just plenty of baths n misting n i no its really tempting but dnt peel it. :)

bee vue

Hatchling Dragon
Yeah I mist him 2 a day and doing great...I wish this app made it for phones to post pictures but it can't so later I'll post

anthony.price.50767984

Juvenile Dragon
You can saw a little now I can pick him up out side the cage and hold him. But he is shedding again so some times he gets fussy when I touch the dry skin by mistake...lol
When you are going to hold him dont go over the top or behind go from the front where he can see you a little trick i use on my male coz he can get a bit bossy now and again just stroke under his mouth for few minutes just gently ease him so he know you are not going to harm him then pick him up he'l get used to it

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've fixed the photo upload issue. Try uploading more pics! Also, Anthony gives good advice about handling above!

bee vue

Hatchling Dragon
Mines now gotten use to me and he don't mind me going from above because I make sure he looks at my hand first then when I go from above he just lower his head and let me rub his head lol... I think it's a habit thing you get them use to and they should be fine as long as they see your hand first then there more calm with it going from above.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Diego and Boris dnt mind wich way i cum from as long as i show them my hands first they have a little lick then r happy to b stroked :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yep it's their way of testing if something is safe.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yep just there way of testing they get use to ur taste. Boris loves to lick he lick everything :)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
My female does it when she comes out alot my male not so much
Wel Diego dnt lick half as much as Boris but Boris is a lot more skits when he gets out think its just his way of checkin if its safe. Diego not so much think coz we uad him from a baby he just nos we safe weather he havin a cuddle or running run.
He got under the couch a couple of days ago and wen asleep we had to lift the couch to get him out hehe n.he came out covered un dust so we had to bath him hehe. He lobes to find little gaps to squeeze in when he out.

anthony.price.50767984

Juvenile Dragon
Wel Diego dnt lick half as much as Boris but Boris is a lot more skits when he gets out think its just his way of checkin if its safe. Diego not so much think coz we uad him from a baby he just nos we safe weather he havin a cuddle or running run.
He got under the couch a couple of days ago and wen asleep we had to lift the couch to get him out hehe n.he came out covered un dust so we had to bath him hehe. He lobes to find little gaps to squeeze in when he out.
Both mine like to just run around female likes to go everywhere !!

Latest posts