• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

heloooooooo

kaya louise

Bearded Dragon Egg
helloooo my names kaya i have one bearded dragon hes 4 years old called onyx i rescued him im hoping to get a new one from a baby im looking to learn a bit more about bearded dragons x im located in devon xx i also own to leoprad geckos x

Attachments

• 389597_10150981766994623_648934622_12039348_1534584925_n.jpg
    389597_10150981766994623_648934622_12039348_1534584925_n.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 31

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi and welcome!!What kind of beardie is that? I've seen them before but there heads look different then others, or is it just me? they look a lot thinner and everything..

kaya louise

Bearded Dragon Egg
helllooooo im not sur what breed he is as i dont know much about there morphs but he is a lot smaller then others so im not sure x

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to the BDF, Kaya! Onyx sure looks like a pretty, happy dragon!

kaya louise

Bearded Dragon Egg
He is a very happy dragon he's speicial and spoilt haha xxx does enyone know what the larger breeds of beardies are called as onyx is quite small and I'm gonna get a baby just donno what the best breed to get is x

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
He is a very happy dragon he's speicial and spoilt haha xxx does enyone know what the larger breeds of beardies are called as onyx is quite small and I'm gonna get a baby just donno what the best breed to get is x
You've got smaller breeds like Italian leatherbacks which don't get quite as big as normal beardies or Rankins are even smaller, though I wouldn't put one of those with a regular BD. In fact, here's something to think about:

Housing Beardies Together aka Is Bearded Co-habitation a good plan?

Please give this serious consideration!

kaya louise

Bearded Dragon Egg
I don't its just summon I do lol Im not gonna put them together its not worth the risk I have a seperate set up ready the the new one I was just wanting some advice on the breeds.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I don't its just summon I do lol Im not gonna put them together its not worth the risk I have a seperate set up ready the the new one I was just wanting some advice on the breeds.
Rankins are tiny and more docile than your normal BD. Italian Leatherbacks have a more smooth back and are less spiky. Rankins also only come in this brown color where as you have a wide variety of colors to choose from with the Leatherbacks. Edit: Personal preference, really. Glad you have a separate setup!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you! I think she's a central bearded dragon. It's hard to tell what her parents were because she's a mix of golds, oranges, whites, reds, tans, browns, and purples. She has a plain white belly. Allie hadn't always been that color though. She had been very ill and dark. I had her treated for Bacterial Infections and Pinworms. She was so sick. I've got the before and during med pics of her on my website.

kaya louise

Bearded Dragon Egg
Awww really poor dragon I had to take my to the vets to be treated for parasites he was very poorly hope she's okayy now

Latest posts