• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hello..

bev33

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi there, i thought i would introduce myself properly..

My name is Bev, im 33, wife, mother of four boys and a nurse. Living in england. Have 2 dogs, 7 fish, 3 hamsters a tortoise and now am the very proud owner of dexter, our bearded dragon. My son George is 7 and has wanted one for over a year, after making him read the manual and hundreds of pet store visits we are finally here...! Im a complete newbie to this stuff, but we are enjoying our little friend very much! Will try and get ome pictures up soon. xxxx

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You are officially welcomed! Quite a clan you have...

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the bestest widdle forum this side o the Pecos... and all that good stuff...
Janie ( the mad hunting venison, hugger... ;))

bev33

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks, have found this site a must have in order for me to sleep at night rather than worry if i have somehow neglected the beardie by being thick!! lol xx

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nope, not thick one bit, not if you are here.... Anything you need, Lov... Just speak.. :D
Janie

Latest posts