• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

skuczma

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello my name is Stephanie. I am a mother of 3 (2 are special needs children) and mostly stay at home mom. Right now I have 2 cats and 2 fish but are picking up our first Bearded dragon this weekend. I have had a ton of different pets in my last 24 years. I have had cats, dogs, birds, Koi, tropical fish and turtles. By the end of February we plan on having two Bearded Dragons and a ferret. I am also an artist and plan on starting a blog soon but we will have to see. Hope to hear and chat some more.

skuczma

Bearded Dragon Egg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385213627.583200.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385213637.832016.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385213647.498781.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385213657.831560.jpg

Meet Captain ( my son loves Captain America and I lost the name game). Except the fact we do not have a hammock and tried keeping the light on past 9 he seems to be happy. I think he wanted to come with me he was the only on in the tank that came over and gave me this look. Last night before bed we gave him a few worms and the kids thought it was the best thing in the world. I'm pretty sure Captain was performing for them he even looked at me like why did we stop when I said bed time. After I get my paycheck today I plan on picking up just a few more things. Really excited and happy that the kids and Captain seem to likes each other

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah sooo sweet and hard to believe thier that little before we've reared them;) enjoy it they grow quick he'll be big captain before you know it

Latest posts