• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hello

live life with reason

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey new to this forum but not bearded dragon, They are my favorit animal and always loved them when i was little and as i grew up the more i got attached to them. I do have a beardie she is barely over six inches and did have one before her but she got old lived a wonderful life. A lot of times i even talk to my bearded dragon about my day or problem:rolleyes:. Her nick name is stinker because her personality is so big and loves to eat and loves to run around everywhere and mess up her home:p love her though. she has a great life and is happy which is my goal everyday.

Reactions: NLC

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
1.jpg

NLC

Hatchling Dragon
We'd love to see pictures! And love ur profile name btw :)

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2

Pat B

Super Moderator
Welcome to BDF!! Sounds like your little one absolutely loves life!! That is wonderful. Enjoy the forum....:D

Latest posts