• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

xurheart2lie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am new to the beardie world! My boyfriend first came home with a male named Carlos. So I decided to get a female named Isabella. We had them in two different tanks because Bella just wasn't interested in Carlos, anyone ever see a female attack a male, it was pretty funny. Because of recent fighting though, my boyfriend took the male when he moved out. So now its just Isabella and myself. I think shes glad.

Hawkeye

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome fellow newcomer!
Personally, I wouldn't say that any beardie attacking another is funny, but good for sweet Isabella that she's happy now.

xurheart2lie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well she didn't like him and didn't want him on her so she bit at him. she was in a cage with herself and a male at the store so i think they had something going on, so when i introduced her to a new male she was not interested..

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to our forum. Bearded dragons are a wonderful creature to have around. It is great that you separated them ASAP. They are not social creatures and one will often attack the other. It doesn't matter if they are the same gender or different genders. One will become the dominant one and cause harm to the weaker of the two.

Here's a quick sheet on taking care of beardies. Give it a read and let us know if you have any questions:
Bearded Dragon Care

Latest posts