• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!!

Bobby Johnson

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ooooops.... I forgot to log my wife out before posting that!! Now that I have that cleared up, I am the beardie daddy to Drogo. Before he came along I was a strict dog person, I still love my dogs with all my heart but Drogo has stolen a special place in there as well!! Love that little guy!!

sonja

Hatchling Dragon
Hi! I'm also a new bearded dragon owner. We've had our guy for just over a week and he's awesome! I've found this forum site to be extremely helpful. Good luck and if you have any questions or concerns just ask. The members on here seem to be quite quick to respond. :)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to both of Drogo's slaves ;) glad he found a special place in both of your hearts!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
5.jpg

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
Unnecessarily large welcome Pic deleted - Refusal to comply with Moderation requests
Hello, welcome to the BD forums :)

Pat B

Super Moderator
Welcome!! This is a great place for questions and answers. Lots of wonderful people that are always willing to help you. Good luck and enjoy the little guy.....he is a handsome fella!! :D

Latest posts