• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

shaz179

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ive already put a few posts on here but thought id better say hi to everyone. Got carried away looking at all the posts on here and looking at peoples pictures. Love looking at pic of these lil guys an girls.
Im quite new to these guys, ive had mine a few months now. I renamed him Magic and got him from the internet from a woman who got him for her son but her son lost interest an stoped looking after him. If you look at one of my threads you will see how i ended up with magic and how he was "cared" for before we had him.:mad:
We were told hes about 16-18 months old, but i dont think she really knows :confused: to be honest. She got him from someone else, so in his short life so far hes now in his 3rd home :rolleyes:. Also his last i might add. Hes here for life now :D.
Hes such a lil character and fits in with our life an mad lil family. I have other pets only reptiles being Tortoises. I would love to get a baby BD but think i have enough animals at the mo so im dont have any plans to get any more at the mo.
Its going to be great looking at all your post and learning all about these lil guys. I must warn you all i love taking pictures so you might find you all get board of looking at my pics ;)

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome 2 the forum, glad u found your way here. I've seen your other post of Magic & I'm so stoked with what u guys have accomplished & the research u have done in order 2 provide your dragon with a healthy environment. So Badass!

Latest posts