• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

vickicourtney

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone.
My name is Vicki and this handsome guy is Rodan. We have had him for 3 days and love him already. This is our first bearded dragon and want to give him the best of everything. We also have 3 red foot tortoise hatchlings and 2 spoiled boston terriers. We have him currently in a 40 gallon vivarium while we build his enclosures..one inside and one on our screened lanai (We live in SWFL) Any advice is welcomed
20231103_140528.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi everyone.
My name is Vicki and this handsome guy is Rodan. We have had him for 3 days and love him already. This is our first bearded dragon and want to give him the best of everything. We also have 3 red foot tortoise hatchlings and 2 spoiled boston terriers. We have him currently in a 40 gallon vivarium while we build his enclosures..one inside and one on our screened lanai (We live in SWFL) Any advice is welcomed
View attachment 34899
Welcome just make sure your lighting and basking temps in the tank are on par --- dragons need certain surface basking temps and UVB to thrive and live -- if you want to go over your tank please do and I will help you out to get it correct if it needs correcting

Latest posts