• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

Kristenwoznick

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey there!

This coming Wednesday, my boyfriend and I will be bringing home our first bearded dragon :) He was hatched 4/16 which actually happens to be my birthday as well! He is coming from Florida Grown Reptiles to us here in Georgia.

We are first time beardie owners, and honestly it feels like we've been preparing for a baby human lol We've done so much research and we are so excited to meet Hugo on Wednesday!

I own my own pet care business, mostly dog walking and in-home pet sitting, and my boyfriend works with me. We have two dogs and two cats as well! I love learning about all things pet care, and so I started learning more about reptiles. The bearded dragon has always stood out to me, and my bf loves them too, so we have spent a few months planning and looking for the right guy.

Open to all feedback, tips, and advice and looking forward to being a part of the forum!

Kristen

Latest posts