• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hello....

t rex

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi, my son is picking up a beardie on fri, hes 7 years old he has chosen one but we have come home to do some more research and i want to make him know what he has to do and find out if its what he really wants before we got him home, he has been looking and his older brother has been looking things up,he hasnt changed his mind!!
we are all excited at the thought of having one too,

im just abit worried as we havent had anything like this before so i hope i can come on and ask lots of questions, :D

and i will post pics on fri,....

thanks and any advice would be great!!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new baby. You will have a blast when he gets home. Once you get the basics down (temps, lighting, food, substrate/flooring), you'll find that bearded dragons are easy to care for and loads of fun!

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have. We'll be glad to answer them.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome aboard. Lots of info on the homepage. Let us know if you have any questions....and be wary of what you're told at the pet store. Many times, bad information is passed on to new owners. Not by intention, but usually out of ignorance.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
00020121.gif

Hi and welcome to your new home . . . . BD's are addictive, I am sure your whole family will enjoy him/her

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome Home ! Come on in, have a seat, feel free to ask anything, no such thing as a stupid question.. If you don't quite understand something.. say so!
Janie

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome and you are going to love your bearded and your new bearded family here.

northface75

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
welcome!
make sure the viv is set up before the beardie gets there, reduce that moving stress :p

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
welcome to the forum, as said if you have any questions please do ask as no question is seen as stupid or not important, just be wary of what you are told in the pet stores, and if you think someting they have told you is questionable please do ask, welcome to your new addiction, pics when you get your little fella please

paul

Latest posts