• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

James W

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone I just recently found this forum and I am excited about it. My wife and I operate a nonprofit rescuing unwanted and neglected dragons. We get calls and emails frequently from people who have sick and malnourished dragons. It takes a lot of work and resources to get these guys and gals back to health. We always say we wish people would contact us sooner than they do. We currently have three available for adoption and we're schedule to pick up an adult male this week. We also have three of our own that are our family pets. My wife and are looking forward to chatting with all of you and becoming part of the community.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum!! Looking forward to seeing your scaly ones.

BrookeE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow, thats awesome work you do James! Welcome in. We often have folks here who have a lot of questions after taking on a neglected beardie so I think you'll be a very welcome source of knowledge. May I ask where you operate your rescue?