• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

Deb J

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! I am very happy to be a part of this forum! I was hoping someone can educate me a little about our Beardie. I keep your living environment properly lighted, clean, full of fresh greens. I spend as much time as possible bonding by taking all the advice (hand feeding, etc.) available. She isn't aggressive and seems like she has adapted well. We purchased her from PetSmart in May and her age isn't known. She is about 14 in long from head to tail and eats well. Her Vet checked up was great. I let her roam around and she seems to not be a cuddlier. She roams for a bit investigating and ultimately she finds a dark corner to go into a deep sleep 100% if the time. Is this normal?

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hi. welcome. there really is no normal. some like cuddles. some don't. some like windows. some like corners. some like squash, some dont

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome and yep sounds about right lol they will keep you on your toes.. sometimes mine will run around, sometimes they will just be slugs and find a corner to sleep...My female loves to cuddle, my male only does when he's sleepy.. my new 5 week old I really don't know but so far he will settle in to cuddle but needs to be when sleepy lol

Deb J

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you for the feedback. I really love her. She is like another child.

She seems like she is growing like a weed. Getting her a larger home very soon.

Attachments

• IMG_3461.JPG
    IMG_3461.JPG
    976.7 KB · Views: 17

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's perfectly normal and completely annoying! They beg to be let out all day long then when you let them out they find a COLD corner to hide in!

Latest posts