• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

~*~ Hello! ~*~

Vegas

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey there!

I'm Vegas and my very first pet was an iguana almost 20 years ago! (Crazy, right!? He was basically a big ol' dog.)
Since he passed, I never really got back into reptiles, but I've always missed them. After researching for... a pretty long while, I've decided that the best temperament/intro back into reptiles would be a beardie!

Honestly they've stolen my heart.

Mostly here to do more research, as I won't have the space for another few months and would like to take a year or so to be well prepared and find good breeders; Which I'm sure you all know a bit about.

Excited to learn; and thanks for having me!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum!! Glad to hear that you are doing your research prior to buying as there is soo much bad info out there, that's why we try very hard to make sure info given here is solid. Under several of our comments you will find links to all the info you could need to make sure when you get a beardie you will be in great shape. So happy reading and ask anything..

Vegas

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum!! Glad to hear that you are doing your research prior to buying as there is soo much bad info out there, that's why we try very hard to make sure info given here is solid. Under several of our comments you will find links to all the info you could need to make sure when you get a beardie you will be in great shape. So happy reading and ask anything..

Yes! I agree..just today I witnessed someone at a pet store tell a new beardie owner that they didn't need a UV light... :(
Maybe by chance they'll see this and decide to go get one, since we were talking about both being on the forum!

Thank you so much Hdrydr, I'll be sure to check out the links!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes! I agree..just today I witnessed someone at a pet store tell a new beardie owner that they didn't need a UV light... :(
Maybe by chance they'll see this and decide to go get one, since we were talking about both being on the forum!

Thank you so much Hdrydr, I'll be sure to check out the links!
Well crap I hate hearing bad advice being given.. I hope the person doesn't listen to that bad advice and see's things here..

Latest posts