• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

Red Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi! I wanted to introduce myself....I am the mom of 4 bearded dragons...(long story). I am finding these sites full of great information and I am learing so much from all of you...Thanks!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome. I think you will find this group very helpful and friendly.

Red Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks. I have been trying to upload some photos, but it tells me that it is too large. I will try to figure it out and post some photos soon.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
first upload them to photobucket then copy the image code and past it right into where you type.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There is also step by step instructions in the how to section.

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi and welcome to the forum, any questions you may have please do ask no matter how stupid etc you may think they are as we all live and learn, we are a great friendly group and are all here for the same reason recieving bad info off web pages, shops etc and all want to help each other have good healthy beardies, again welcome

paul

Red Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Easter2010010.jpg
Dragons001.jpg
Dragons010.jpg
Dragons017.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum. Great looking bunch of beardies you have, there!

Red Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you for all of the welcoming messages! I am quickly learning how to be the mom to 4 beardies...(as of yesterday I had only 1).

Latest posts