• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

StaciaAndHades

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! I'm new here, as I just joined the site today. My name is Stacia, and I have an adult Bearded Dragon named Hades, and he is the love of my life. As a baby, Hades was kept in cramped, unsuitable conditions, and his tail was bit off by another dragon, so now he only has a nub :c But thats okay, I love his little nub <3 I'd love to make some new Beardie-Owner friends!<3
-S
1439837602482.2.jpg

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I love his nub too!!!! I'm Denise I have a 6 mo named Hef and a tiny baby named Minion I got him at petco and he had an infection on his face and his respiratory system so he's been at the vet for 2 weeks with one more week to go and I miss him terribly His face can be as wonky as it wants to be and he's perfect to me
uploadfromtaptalk1440196178947.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1440196287518.jpg
that's my babies

StaciaAndHades

Bearded Dragon Egg
I love his nub too!!!! I'm Denise I have a 6 mo named Hef and a tiny baby named Minion I got him at petco and he had an infection on his face and his respiratory system so he's been at the vet for 2 weeks with one more week to go and I miss him terribly His face can be as wonky as it wants to be and he's perfect to meView attachment 12984View attachment 12985that's my babies

Thats right! No matter what, theyre still our babies!