• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

PaulC1988

Bearded Dragon Egg
Just saying hello to everyone. I'm Paul, I'm from the UK and I've had my beardie for nearly 2 and a half year and shes nearly 3.

She's called Bob but only because she was too young to sex when I got her and she ended up being a female but the name Bob had already stuck kinda stuck!

Paul

PaulC1988

Bearded Dragon Egg
uploadfromtaptalk1391469042390.jpg

billycosgrove

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's boning it's head but wen I looked under it I carnt tell if it's male or femal but the beard goes reli black

PaulC1988

Bearded Dragon Egg
How old are they? You shouldn't keep two males together. Not adults anyway. You need to check if they are males or females or a mixture of the two

billycosgrove

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ime not sure on the age think 2 years old I no 1 is female but no sure on the other but I have researched and it's sayin its beard goes black then it's a male

PaulC1988

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thats rubbish. Females can go black aswell. Mines female. They can go black when they are mating or it can just be anger. You really need to know the sex of the two. If its a male and a female it sounds like they are/getting ready to mate

billycosgrove

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have rescued 1 from someone who wasn't looking afta it and I got given the other and they said they are female but 1 is acting like a male would chasing the female and beard goin black n nippin at her ime new to this that's why I need to find out what to do

PaulC1988

Bearded Dragon Egg
Sounds like you have 2 females. They shouldnt be kept together and need to separated. They will just fight and compete with each other until one begins to feel less dominant and stops eating. You need to give the rescued one to a pet shop or someone who has a seperate tank

Latest posts