• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello to all

robbed18

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello, our name's are rob (me, carer lol) and nibbler (beardie), nibbler is about 5 months old now, very friendly and very doppy lol, goes threw about 2 boxes of crickets a week, and is a lil trooper, not too fond on veg at the moment but is starting to eat it, absolutely loves a bit of spinach every now and again, loves to play fetch or beardie football as some call it lol, i will soon post pics of him on here and a video of him playing fetch for all of you who want to see.

Chat soon, rob and nibbler

oh and if anyone who is new to beardies, please dont hesitate to ask questions i've had them since i was about 12 so i know quite abit, i wont say i know everything cause thats never true about anyone, alwasy learning new things all the time, and if i cant help you then i will pass you on to someone else on here that i think can help :).

we are all here to help each other :D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Rob. You are officially welcomed! Glad to have you here and looking forward to hearing about Nibbler - not to mention seeing him playing fetch!

Latest posts