• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Peeps!

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi...im new to this forum...not the other lol anyway i hope to get new friends.....scratch that FAMILY and hope to get many welcome hugs!

well i only have two herps one beardie and one ball python ;D the beardie was named kronos until i realised its a girl! haha my ball python is also a beautiful girl named curious cause she LOVES to explore....well thats pretty much it *lets everybody touch and hold formally named kronos and curious!*

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
um welcome to the forum
but i have been commenting on your posts for a few days so it feels weird welcoming you so late in the game lol

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, welcome to our forum. We look forward to hearing about your adventures with your bearded dragon.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*wraps warm mommy type hugs around youngster..*
There you are darlin... Feel better now ? *nose niggles both curious and the aforementioned kronos...*
Janie

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thank you all....and tom...thanks anyway haha i appreciate the effort ;) thank you EVERYBODY and *calls in group hug* lol ok thank you everybody and yes, janie i do feel better lol i was waiting on you to come in here :D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've been told I grow on folks... Considering adopting you... Bri... that would make you second Youngest ;)
wondering though... can't just keep calling you "love" names... or would you prefer I call you cacti? Not that cacti is .... hugable ;)
janie

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
haha you sure do! ;) lol you can call me what ever you want! my names Jonah! as is jonah and the big fish from the Bible! lol some cacti is! the spineless veriety of opuntia is huggable....sometimes ;D *pinchs at his finger and screams in pain and asks if theres any tweezers*

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
haha yeah...lol im so glad that God created the bearded dragon lol....im making a video on feeding my ball python right now...when it ups i'll post the link if you'd like!?!?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sure... we have members who like that sort of thing... ;)
Just remember to put a graphic warning on the intro... some wouldn't care for that sort of vid. Okay ? ;)
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im morbid i have watched a mouse have the life squeezed out of it once or twice lol.

Latest posts