• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello - New Owner

shorthome

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello everyone, sort of done this the wrong way around as we have had lots of advice from some of you on the forum already.

We bought our son a beardie on Saturday, (four days ago) we went a bit wrong, but you have helped us put that right now. Bob (the berdie - short for Bobafet) is doing great now.

I just wanted to say this is a great forum and thanks for all your help, it is really appreciated, I am sure we will be monitoring the site quite frequently - not to many experts here in the UK!

So, bye for now from Bob and the family; South Wales; UK

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
we are all so glad to have helped. Dont leave us we can all learn from each other. No one person on this site is a "expert" on bearded dragons. Each person has a different set of knowledge and experiences that can be applied to this forum

shorthome

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Not going anywhere, have been constantly on the site since Bob arrived can't imagine that is going to change anytime soon. Our kids weren't this stressful!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Did we mention it gets better ? ;) Oh, and you can't have just one ( well for now you can, but later ..... :D)
Janie.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You are officially welcomed! I'm glad everyone was able to help you out. It is amazing how stressed we get over these little guys. Your adventure is just beginning!

Please keep us updated on Bob's well being. We love to hear success stories, as well as, help each other out. :D

Latest posts